Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Autistic pupil among 5A scorers in Pahang

Gambar Hiasan
Terjumpa artikel ini semasa sedang search kat internet.
Pekan: Who would have thought that an autistic pupil can score five As in the Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) examination.
Well, Muhammad Fikri Sabri, 12, did.
The pupil of Sekolah Kebangsaan (SK) Seri Biram, near here, who had been autistic since young, had used the words of encouragement of his parents as a guiding light for his success.
"My mother told me that at school, I must listen, watch and keep silent.
This is a big secret, you know. Be focused when the teacher is teaching.
After that, revise always," he told reporters when met here Monday.
His father, Sabri Abdullah, 50, said the achievement of his youngest son of four siblings was a big present for the family.
He said his son had proven that autistic children could also excel.
"I told him that I want him to bring a good name to the school.
Alhamdulillah (Praise be to God) my prayers have been answered," he said. - Bernama
Sumber - http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment